Tuesday, August 29, 2006

We Are Not OK





Comments:
"Je me souviens" is generally translated "I remember", but a more pointed translation, one more appropriate to both the Quebec and Louisiana experiences, is "I haven't forgotten".
 
I'm borrowing your graphic, MF.
 
NewOrleansTruth has your image in the sidebar, Mark. Thanks and I hope it encourages people to remember and learn from the past.
 
I remember.
 
Thank you everyone who visited, or took this graphic and posted it on their blog or somewhere else.

Thank you. And Remember.
 
I too borrowed the graphic and The headline too, which I think is the message that really resonates.
I also linked to two of your posts.

Yesterday I watched the network news coverage and was disgusted about how Republican Hallie Barber got all sorts of credit as compared to LA Democrats.

You are doing Good work, keep it up.
BTW, the most wonderful Scout Prime from First Draft sent me here.
Our little community at First Draft helped send her down for the conference, we hope you appreciate her as much as we do.
 
I borrowed the graphic from adrastos, before I saw it here. I updated my post to include credit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

"And when we speak we are afraid our words will not be heard nor welcome, but when we are silent we are still afraid. So it is better to speak remembering we were never meant to survive." -- Audie Lorde

Any copyrighted material presented here is done so for the purposes of news reporting and comment consistent with USC 17 Chapter 1 Title 107.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?